The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wednesday continued....

After showering and dressing for dinner, we joined grandpa and Zack in the Showroom Lounge. The singers and dancers did a country kinda show. It was good. After the show, Zack took off for parts unknown(well, I know he is somewhere they service booze....) and the three of us went off for dinner. I mentioned earlier that we had a early dinner/very late lunch after getting back from Belize City and our Zoological adventures. We went to the Four Seasons to have a late dinner. Grandpa was fine until we finished our first course. He suddenly started gagging on something and thank god they have big napkins as he barfed into his and Paul's. OK...my dinner's done thank you very much. We left quickly to get him back to his room without more barfing. Ick. He had eaten one of Paul's brussel sprouts (see what happens when you eat that kinda stuff???) and the outter leaf had lodged in his throat which he couldn't get loose. Ick. I'm gonna lose MY dinner if I keep writing. Ick. Ick. Ick.

Paul set out to find Zack after getting the old guy settled and of course, I get ready for bed. I am not feeling all to great myself. Prolly cause I barf just HEARING someone gag.

Tomorrow and Friday are at sea...

later

dee

No comments: