The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday January 17, 2006

Naples, Florida

We finally hunted down a sbc freedom link spot. It was about 20 miles from the resort for cripes sake. I am writing this update and trying to load more pitures at the same time. I guess I should complain...this wifi access with sbc is only $1.99...just about what its worth. Grandpa stayed at the rig, I think he's a bit tired and just wants to relax. Paulie is eating french fries. When we get done here we are going to check out the Naples beaches. I have put up almost all of my pictures on my yahoo pictures account.

you can access it here.

http://www.yahoopictures.com/rocketmom1985 or

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rocketmom1985/album?.dir=/c99e&.src=ph&.tok=ph1p8QEBCbhjXJ.R

I am not sure but if these links don't work, go to yahoo.com and my photo album is under
rocketmom1985.

I just don't have time to put them all up on the blog, even though it would make more sense.

This is a long entry....

dennise

No comments: