The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Sunday, January 01, 2006

This is my evening update. I actually did a couple of things and can scratch them off my list. These have absolutely nothing to do with the trip, however. Gee, we have one day to do all the stuff I have been putting off!

Anyways, I put all my CD's into a new storage carousel. I also decluttered my unfiled knitting patterns, seamed and blocked a sweater that had been sitting for a couple of months. I also updated my medical history book and filed the surgery info I received from Milwaukee. I also decluttered my knitting bag, packing it up with what I am taking with and re-doing the needle cases.

Oh before I forget, here is a picture of Pepe the fugly-est butter ball of a dog. He is just so cute! The crooked feet just crack me up, and then there is that tongue....oh what a cutie he is!

Well, I have already taken my bedtime meds, so I gotta book.

dennise

No comments: