The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Monday, January 23, 2006

Tampa Day 2
January 23, 2006

We will be pulling up the rig from the campground Bayu something or other, and heading over to McDill AFB. We will be dry camping there for a day or two. We wanted to visit LazyDaze but we have heard from several campers here that they are not the most desireable dealers to deal with. Just rumor. I don't know anything about them other than they sell a ton of RV's. I want to go to seminars and look at all the new coaches, not buy one for pete's sake. Hank Kerr who will be our host at McDill will be meeting us shortly. Hank also tells me there is a wifi access point at the marina on the base. Hopefully I can update more at that time. I didn't do anything last night but watch tv. It is warm but ugly humid...that's why I really don't like Florida. I am leaning towards AZ...

to be continued.

dennise

No comments: