The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Friday, November 06, 2009


Dancing with Dragons....

Today I finally found out what is wrong with me.  No virus.  I am once again dancing with the dragons in my life. I found my go to "bible" for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue while packing.  Reviewing the possible symptoms or should I say, the onset of symptoms I found my anwer.  Usually I think of a flare as pain issues.  Boy, I don't know how I missed this chapter, but all the things I have been experiencing the past 11 days are right there in black and white.  Chills, severe sweats, headache, acute and severe diarrhea, intestinal cramping, ear pain, increase in overall fibro pain, extreme fatigue, increased coughing, shortness of breath, having the itchies, reduced tolerance for noise...

Everything I have listed, I was experiencing or had experienced. It knocked me on my proverbial tush. My dragons continue to harass me, and after 10 or so years of disability, I am still learning the steps to this "dance". The problem is the steps keep changing. Unfair says I!

Discovered the camera is in the motorhome, so I guess I need to put in some fresh batteries and snap some photos...

later...

dennise

No comments: