The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I promised some photos of Zack before and after surgery. I don't have one with the actual incision, but I am sure he will send me one soon...



Here is the boy, all smiley, waiting to go to surgery...








Here is the boy showing off his nifty little cyst. How could he have missed this? It has to be the size of a jumbo egg.


And here is the boy after surgery...the same look I got 18 years ago when he got his tonsils out...like it is MY fault he is hurting. Like a knife to his mother's poor heart....




And, here is a picture of Paulie, going off to orientation at Celebration City. I don't think this gig is gonna last long...on his feet for 5 to 6 hours is just too much for the poor guy.




Hugs



dennise





No comments: