The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Monday

We have a lunch date in Pharr with the Illinois SKPs Chapter 46. Some place called Zagz. I guess its a pizza buffet. Ick. I just don't understand the appeal of these places...well, I guess its the fact that its cheap for gezzers and you can get a nice salad at the salad bar...

The handy man is here swapping out our old toilets for the higher handicapped ones we purchased. I can't believe how difficult it is to get off a low seat with my hip and knee problems not to mention my dizzies.

Not much else happening today...Grandpa just got back from the Rio Valley Assoc. meeting. Our neighbors had nominated him for a spot on the grounds committee but he lost by one vote. He at first told us he was verrrrrry disappointed and that if we had gotten up early and gone to the meeting he would have won. Oooops. Then he laughed and said he was relieved he didn't win...just wait, they'll nail him for some other position soon. They are always looking for committee members for some freaking thing.

Well, I will post later to tell you about our lunch and the pizza bar. Carbs are the death of me so I better just stick with the soup and salad bars. Unless of course, they have cinnamon dessert pizza....

hugs

dee

No comments: