The Aluminum Asylum

The Aluminum Asylum
Our home on wheels

Thursday, January 05, 2006






Finally, I have success loading pictures. Sorry it took so long!! Here's me and Superman and Paul relaxing on our sky high bed...



Day Three continued…

Well, we find ourselves at the Flamingo RV Resort, in Jacksonville Fl. The weather is nice and warm…this place is almost all snowbirds. Gee, they have about 230 spots all around a beautiful man-made lake. The spots are a wee bit small for my liking but it seems to be a nice place. It’s dark now, so I really can’t tell too much about the surroundings but what I saw when we pulled in was pretty nice. No one is hungry as we ate about 2 pm at the Sam’s club in Valdosta, GA. We have the makings for Chicken Parmigana, (I think that’s how you spell it, LOL!)

I did sign up for the Flying J WIFI for 20 bucks for a month. It is really slow and not worth the money. Well, that’s what I thought until we arrived here. I paid 5.95 for 24 hours and this service is even slower than the Flying J service. Geesh. I guess I am spoiled with my network at home. I have to wait more than 5 minutes for a page to load, and then if it loads at all, it takes another 5 minutes to complete. I think I am going to call their customer service tomorrow and complain…nicely of course.

I am trying to access my email and I have been “connected” for over 50 minutes! I think uploading my pictures is gonna be difficult if not impossible. But I will try, just can't guarantee results...


Til tomorrow...

dennise

No comments: